Built in 1904 by W.A. Hall, Yellowstone Suites Bed & Breakfast is a three story stone structure constructed from leftover rock from the Roosevelt Arch and retains two original stain glass windows. Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood off the main highway and next to the Yellowstone River, the house has many large windows that invite you to take in the natural beauty of the mountainous area. After a long day of exploring, relax to the sounds of the river on the covered back porch while gazing at the immaculately landscaped garden featuring numerous lilac bushes and a fire pit. From the balcony, watch the sun set over the majestic Electric Peak and catch a glimpse of the resident deer, elk or bear passing in front of the house towards the river. Perhaps you prefer to end the day in the common area visiting with other guests about your adventures. In the winter, a free standing Vermont Castings wood stove provides a warm and cozy refuge from the cold and snow.
A hearty country breakfast will get you energized for your day of exploration and adventure. Want an early start to catch a wolf sighting or snag that first trout? Just request a “Breakfast-to-go” and create your personal sack from a variety of oatmeal or cereals, breakfast burrito or sandwich, fresh baked pastries, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, granola bars, juice and fruit cups. Dietary restrictions are easily accommodated with advance notice.
We also rent out bear spray for 5.00 dollars a day. You can purchase it at stores in the area, however, it is pricey, and for those guests traveling by plane, you can’t take it with you.
- Check-in Time – 4pm – 7pm. I am happy to try and accommodate early and late arrivals upon request. If I am able to accommodate an early arrival, there is a $30 charge for check-ins prior to 3pm.
- Check-out Time – 11 a.m. Late check-out options are available & based on availability. 12pm check-out for an additional $10 + Tax; 1pm check-out for an additional $20 + Tax; 2pm check-out for an additional $30 + Tax.
- Extra Guests – Rates are based on single or double occupancy. More than 2 guests per room will be assessed $25.00 per adult per day and $15.00 per child under 13 years of age per day.
- Pets – Pets are not allowed. There is an indoor/outdoor cat that lives on the premise.
- Smoking – Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. A $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged if it is determined that someone has smoked on the premises during your stay.
- Damage Policy – You are responsible for missing items or damages to the property (other than normal wear and tear) caused by you or your guests. Your credit card will be charged for the amount to replace or repair damages.
- Reservations – can be made securely online through this website or by calling 1-800-948-7937. For all reservations, a deposit equal to the first night will be charged and the balance is due at check-in.
- Summer Rates (May 19 – Sept 30) – Includes full country style breakfast.
- Winter rates (Oct 1 – May 18) – Includes full country style breakfast.
- Taxes – Montana State assesses a Bed Tax of 7% on all lodging establishments. The Town of Gardiner assesses a Resort Tax of 3%. This tax is not included in the listed room rate.
- Cancellations – Due to my size, cancellations can be a major issue. For pre-paid reservations, refunds, less a $30 service fee, are given for cancellations with a 21-day advance notice. Reservations cancelled with less than 21-day notice will be charged 50% of the agreed upon rate unless I am able to resell your room. Reservations cancelled with a 72 hour or less notice will be assessed the full rate. No shows will not be refunded. A $30 service fee applies to ALL cancellations. Travel insurance is highly recommended and available for purchase through the online booking engine.